Sexual Health Test
Sexual Health Test
Experience smarter health at your fingertips. The Healthyr Sexual Health test detects 7 sexually transmitted infections
Must be 18 years or older
7 Sexually Transmitted Infections
Fingerprick & Urine Collection
Free shipping | FSA eligible item
Not Available in New York State
Tests with actionable insights
Healthyr tests provides you with the insights you need to make informed healthcare decisions about your body. View the ways you can take action on your health below.
Get an online visitFind a doctor
Connect with a licensed healthcare professional on your test results through one of our preferred telehealth partners.
Medication SavingsFind out more
Bring your pharmacy home with Healthyr Rx. Our mail order pharmacy delivers your medication directly to your doorstep with monthly and annual savings.
Healthyr LifestyleLearn more about Blossom
Build healthy habits with Blossom™ —a digital, self-guided program to manage your diabetes and overall health.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does this test work?
Healthyr At-Home Tests all use the latest Dried Blood Spot technology to safely collect a sample at home and then have it processed in one of our CLIA certified labs. This involves using a small lancet, pricking your finger and dripping the blood onto the provided card.
Does pricking my finger hurt?
Pain tolerence is relative to everyone. We use a small gauge lancet for minimal incision. If you're curious how big the incision is or where to prick please refer to our Instructional Video to see. It's on every product page if you scroll through our images. And we promise, this won't hurt any worse then spending hours at the doctor's office.
What if I can’t get enough blood on the card?
Three lancets are provided to give you the best chance of collecting enough blood for the sample. We recommend drinking a glass of water thirty minutes before collecting your sample, washing your hands in warm water, and raising your heart rate just before lancing. A couple ways you can raise your heartrate is by doing 20 jumping jacks or looking at pictures of your ex on Instagram.
What if I follow those tips and still can’t get enough blood?
1) You probably don't need to be worried about being a vampire's first victim and 2) Call us and we're happy to help. Our Customer Service Number is on your test box and here at 833-416-6816. If you have trouble during the collection process, please reach out to us and we can provide a new test kit. We are also happy to walk you through the test while you take it.
What happens if my sample gets lost in the mail?
Regrettably, we don’t have any control over the mail, but we will keep track of your sample and notify you if it appears lost. If you need us to find your tracking information reach out and we're happy to find it for you!
What would cause my sample to get rejected?
• The most common rejection reasons are not enough or too much blood or smearing.
• Red blood must cross the 1st line. Passing the 3rd line is okay, but the lab actually needs to punch out the serum (whiteish part).
• If you let the strip dry and then go to add more blood, it will not separate correctly. Once a strip gets wet, you must add enough blood before it dries.
• Once you have completed your collection, ensure that the blood is dried completely before putting it in the mailer bag.
What happens if my sample gets rejected?
In the event that the lab is unable to process your sample, you will receive notice and a new kit, free of charge.
How do I get my sample to the lab?
Every Healthyr Test comes with a prepaid USPS shipping envelope and a biohazard bag. All you have to do is place your sample and the provided biohazard bag into the prepaid shipping envelope and place it in your mailbox or drop it off at your nearest Post Office.
How long will it take to receive my results?
From the time that the lab receives your sample, it will take approximately 1-3 days to receive your results.