It is widely known that breast cancer is a serious health concern, but simply being aware of it is not enough for prevention. Awareness alone cannot ensure early detection, which is crucial for increasing the chances of survival. Knowing about a disease does not necessarily guarantee that one will take action to prevent it.
At Healthyr, we aim to transform October from Breast Cancer Awareness Month into Breast Cancer ACTION Month.
So far, taking action has meant self-examinations, regular checkups, and yearly mammograms after age 40. But now, there is an even more remarkable way to take action, and it’s available earlier than ever before.
It’s called the Auria At-Home Breast Cancer Screening Test from Healthyr, and it’s a unique solution with several remarkable benefits.
- It’s the first at-home breast cancer screening effective for women in their thirties. Now, you can take action on breast health without waiting for health insurance to pay for it.
- It uses protein biomarkers in tears to detect abnormalities in breast tissue, making it the first-ever screening test.
- It’s effective even for women with dense breasts and breast implants, often finding issues that traditional mammograms might miss.
Completing your part in the process should only take about 20 minutes and can be done from the comfort of your home. Before you start, there are a few essential things to do to ensure a successful test collection:
- Start by placing the ice pack in the freezer the day before you take the test.
- Plan ahead! Collect and return your tear sample on the same day. Your sample can only be shipped on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Saturday.
- It would also be helpful to locate the nearest FedEx Shipping Center so you can hop in the car and go right after your test.
We’ll let you know when the results are ready in your secure account portal within two weeks, clearly indicating whether you are in a low-, medium- or high-risk category. From there, you can schedule a free consultation with a breast health specialist, who will review your results, your health history, and current risk factors to help you plan the best course of action
The Auria Test is NOT a replacement for doctor visits and mammograms. Your results may indicate that you need a mammogram or other screening to learn more about your breast health. It also does not diagnose breast cancer.
But what it does is revolutionary.
Starting at the age of 30, women can now have a more accurate understanding of their breast health. This allows for detecting potential risks earlier, significantly improving the chance of successful treatment and resulting in a 99% 5-year survival rate.
And if all that isn’t enough to convince you to take action, here are a few more statistics:
1 in 8 women will develop invasive breast cancer in their lifetime.
Up to 50% of women have dense breasts, and up to 50% of breast cancers are missed in women with dense breast tissue.
54% of women skip recommended screening mammograms.
At Healthyr, we exist solely because of you and your health. Our ultimate goal is to help you achieve optimal health, and that’s why we are thrilled about the Auria test. This test has the potential to empower women and give them control over their breast health journey.
This October, we are prioritizing action over awareness to detect breast cancer earlier. As a result, we are offering a discount on the Auria At-Home Breast Cancer Screening Test to YOU!
Use code: SAVE20 at checkout for $20 off!
This special pricing is only for the month of October.
Enjoyed the Article? Share it!